Please enter your login details below.
Please see our COVID-19 SHOP/WORK Protection Products Page
Free UK shipping
on all orders > £250
2mm UV Plain Glass 914 x 1220mm
UV Plain 2mm provides UV protection by blocking out 99% of harmful rays thus helping prevent the treasured keepsake from fading as well as yellowing of photographs, or paper becoming brittle. Choose conservation glass on your next framing project – offer 99% UV protection. UV Plain 2mm is your great choice for picture framing!
UV damage is cumulative and irreversible to framed artwork. The sunlight rays will react with the surface of an artwork or photograph, and change its chemical composition as it breaks down the bonds in the paper, dyes and pigments. The result is brittle paper and faded colours.
Protect what’s important!
THIS PRODUCT HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• HELPS PREVENT FROM FADING
• 99% UV PROTECTION
• CRISP IMAGE RESOLUTION
• NO “ORANGE PEEL” SURFACE DISTORTION
• NEUTRAL COLOR FROM ALL ANGLES
• MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD ISO 18902
• CONSERVATION GRADE GLASS ACCORDING TO PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY
TEST (PAT) ISO 1891633
• FOLLOWS FINE ART TRADE GUILD AND PROFESSIONAL PICTURE FRAMERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS
• 99% CONSERVATION LEVEL UV BLOCK IS CERTIFIED BY NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY IN UK ACCORDING TO EN 410
Collection from store only
All About Framing | all rights reserved 2021