Please enter your login details below.
Please see our COVID-19 SHOP/WORK Protection Products Page
Free UK shipping
on all orders > £250
Shirt FRAMING VOUCHER - 1 DAY COURSE
This is a specialist training day, looking at a specific element of memorabilia framing - Sports Shirts.
What previous experience should I have?
It is expected that you will have already attended one of the Basics Of Framing courses and the Mount Cutting and Decoration courses.
Trainers will assume that you are:
Familiar with specialist tools used in basic framing;
Able to cut mitres in mouldings and know how to form and fix a frame
Know how to plan, mark out and cut mounts (preferrably double mounts)
Of course, you may already have acquired these skills through another avenue.
Through clear explanation, demonstration and your own "hands on" practice, you will learn about general principles:
1. How to support clothing in a frame
2. Methods of attaching onto a back board
3. Building a deep rebate frame
4. Creating a spacer frame
5. Designing and making a support insert
6. Sewing in the supported item
7. Assembling the whole, framed object
8. Using the appropriate fixings for hanging this type of frame
All About Framing | all rights reserved 2021