Please enter your login details below.
Please see our COVID-19 SHOP/WORK Protection Products Page
Free UK shipping
on all orders > £250
Standard Framing Kit
The Standard Framing kit has been designed to be used alongside the chop service which is why there is no saw included. You can also use the router service however there is a studio joiner if you wish to complete the joining yourself.
Chop & joining service works in 5 simple steps:
1. Purchase your chop serviced Moulding online (remember to tick "Router Service")
2. When you receive your chop service, tap in the wedges that are supplied with your router service with your Pin Hammer
3. Cut your glass with the toyo glass cutter supplied in kit
4. Cut your mount and backing board on the mount cutter
5. Use the tab gun to fire the pins into the back of the frame to hold the contents in.
This kit has all the elements needed for you to get started with picture framing and includes alll the elements from the Basic Framing Kit but with an upgraded 350-1 mount cutter. It features all the essential tools enabling you to cut mounts, join picture frame moulding, cut glass and assemble completed framing projects. This is aimed at those home framers working on occasional pieces of framing but where good quality is important. It provides the type of kit used on our basics of framing / mount cutting & decoration courses.
The kit includes:
1 x 350 Mount Cutter
1 x Studio Joiner
1 x Logan 24" Adapt-a-Rule
1 x Toyo Glass Cutter
1 x Pin Hammer
1 x Tab Gun
1 x Tab gun Tabs
A simple kit for framers, artists and photographers
Save over £52.00 buying this as a kit.
All About Framing | all rights reserved 2020